Romantic ideas

Ok ladies and gents please share some of your romantic ideas for husbands and wives.. I am thinking massage oils, chocolate strawberries, I love candles and have special battery powered candles,walks around the deck hand and hand at night, dressing nicely, but what other special romantic things can be done to set the mood for our romantic cruise getaways?

How about a romantic midnight hot tub for two? Just a vast ocean around you, a blanket of stars overhead... At this time of night, I'm sure it will be quite dead on the top deck since most people will either be down below (asleep, gambling or getting drunk) ;-)

Could be a bit playful and surprise her with 1 red rose and a ice cream sundae at the stern or bow of the ship at night.. bring a blanket to wrap around you two as you lean on the railing feeding each other soft ice cream.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

On our honeymoon/wedding cruise my husband and I took every other day and planned a romantic evening for the two of us. We did a picnic on a private deck at night (wine and some crackers and cheese snagged from the buffet earlier). He arranged to sing our first dance song at the piano bar for me one night. He brought our first date movie and laptop and we watched our first date movie one night...he was much better at this than I was....anyway, romance is what you make of it.....

On our honeymoon/wedding cruise my husband and I took every other day and planned a romantic evening for the two of us. We did a picnic on a private deck at night (wine and some crackers and cheese snagged from the buffet earlier). He arranged to sing our first dance song at the piano bar for me one night. He brought our first date movie and laptop and we watched our first date movie one night, we had a private hot tub on the Serenity deck late one night (they cover them at night, so you have to time it right, but we convinced the crew to cover the one on the Serenity deck last)...he was much better at this than I was....anyway, romance is what you make of it....