Difference between the Klondike Adventure Park and Grizzly Falls in Skagway AK/

goofytoo

This will be our first time zip-lining. Can anybody explain the difference between the zip lines at Klondike Adventure Park and Grizzly Falls in Skagway?

Carnival is offering both excursions. Grizzly Falls costs over $60 a person more than Klondike Adventure Park. I was just wondering why there is such a difference?

From what I have seen it there are less lines on the Klondike Adventure Park, but they have a few other "ropes course" type activites.

Here is the description of their course

The course begins as you enter into a series of rope crossings, including Burma loops, suspended bridges and raised balance beams. Next up is a series of six zip lines through the lush Alaskan canopy. Here you'll zoom from one platform to another while your friends and family cheer you on. Your heart will be pumping as you get ready for the "Walk the Plank" zip that soars high above the ground through the treetops!

So it looks like there are 3 ropes activites and 6 zip lines, it isnt clear if the "walk the plank" is part of that 6 or after but alternatively

Grizzly Falls description of the course

You’ll soar through a course of 11 ziplines, the longest measuring 750ft—that’s longer than 2 football fields combined!..... That’s why we added 4 state of the art suspension bridges to our course!

So the Grizzly Falls course has 11 lines and 4 (of the same) ropes course activities.

So it is up to you and what your family is looking for, I've been zip lining many times at this point (nothing can compete with Costa Rica....they are clearly not afraid of getting sued/having liability insurance) but my mom wants to see what all the fuss is about, and I like to do more lines so we booked grizzly falls (independently, its cheaper) Just type it into google and they pop right up, very pleasant to talk to via email as well :)