US Flights

Sorry for taking over the Regent forum!

Trying to get some of my questions out now before a long April break of focusing on finishing my spring semester at grad school!! :D

I know that we booked concierge which means we get pre-cruise hotel for a night (Gramps and TA is handling all that)

But my mom said we won't know our flights til 7 weeks out.

Can I assume, that for a Sun 6/22 cruise departure, our flight out of DC is likely Friday evening 6/20 ? in order for us to arrive in Monte Carlo on Saturday 6/21 and stay the night?

Or would Regent automatically try to get us to fly in the day of the cruise?

Anybody know what "usually" happens for flights booked through Regent?

and before you say it, no we aren't taking a rebate, the whole point is to let Regent do everything because gramps is paying and neither of us wants to deal with trying to find comparable flights etc etc etc.

Thanks in advance!

I ask because this trip actually shortens my beach week with hubby's family. I'm planning to leave the beach on 6/19 so that I can be home that night and spend 6/20 running around doing errands laundry packing like a mad women, expecting our flight to be that evening since I know international flights "usually" leave in the evening.

If you are taking the Regent flights and pre-cruise hotel, I can only imagine that you will fly overnight leaving Friday to arrive in Europe Saturday morning, as that really is the only option from the US.

One step ahead of you. I looked up flights for 6/20 and most flights leave anywhere from 3-10pm. and arrive in Nice anywhere from 11am to 9pm. LOL

I really really really hope we only have 1 layover and I really hope we arrive on the earlier side of Saturday.

Guess we have to wait to see what TA offers us.......

I think our deal breaker is that we MUST leave out of Dulles - its the most convenient for both of us since we both live within 10mins of that airport :)

June is going to be crazy for me.