Freedom of the Seas Cruise March 9th-16th; A cruise of firsts

The round buildings you passed as you sailed out were the original cruise terminals at Port Canaveral, the original Carnival ships, the Carnivale and the Mardi Gras used them, as well as the now defunct Premier cruise line, aka the "Big Red Boats". The building you thought was being built was actually being dismantled. I believe they were originally part of the visiters center at the Kennedy Space Center. Hope to meet you on the Explorer! I will be in 7688.

• 2 months later...

thanks for a great review... love the pics as well.. quick question, is there an extra charge for meals at the Johnny Rockets? My wife and son will be very happy that there's a starbucks on board and me and my daughter will be glad for the ben & Jerry's.... Cheers!!!

thanks for a great review... love the pics as well.. quick question, is there an extra charge for meals at the Johnny Rockets? My wife and son will be very happy that there's a starbucks on board and me and my daughter will be glad for the ben & Jerry's.... Cheers!!!

$6 per person for food, drinks extra.

Your review was so much fun. It's easy to tell when someone is excited about their cruise :) I have been on the Freedom about ten or more times - it's like a second home at this point. I'm going to be on her this Sunday through April 17 -- a back-to-back cruise, first Eastern then Western. You have such a grand way of bringing JOY to cruising. I'm anxious to get back on the Freedom tomorrow now!:D

You are adorable and I am having fun right along with you!! I leave April 19th and I sure wish you were on my cruise!! :)

URL=http://www.cruisecritic.com]countdown.pl?image=Beach-8&name=&date=4-19-2015&text=Krusing with the Kruse[/url]

Edited by Kruser7

Thanks everyone for the kind words already! It really does make a girl feel good!

BTW I loved this trip and I am loving reliving this vacation as I write this review.

You guys are such a cute couple-really enjoying the review so far.

Here is a few pictures that didn't make it into the review, but thought I would share with you.

Notice this garbage can?

P1020794.jpg

It became a little game between Supri and myself. I would come in and move it beside the dressing table area. It was more convenient for me there. He would clean and move it back. This went on twice a day..until I finally won around the 5th day...lol.

What is it with Housekeeping and the garbage cans? We always end up moving our beside the desk or someplace that we actually USE it. The Cabin Attendant ALWAYS moves it back and I ALWAYS end up stubbing a toe or knocking it over and spilling something.

It must be a ticky mark on a Supervisor checklist somewhere: "Trash can placed in an inconvenient location" CHECK!

For us too, it becomes a daily ritual and I NEVER win

• 2 months later...
No reports of the O3B internet from Freedom yet.

I wish I kept up with the internet offerings more. But I have never bothered getting on the internet while on the ship, but it doesn't mean I might not one day.