The Belvedere Hotel New York

craftsnvines

Has anyone stayed here it's in Manhatten? citysearch spoke highly of them.

I'm wanting to be in the middle of everything.

thanks

I stayed at the Belvedere about two months ago. I would highly recommend it. It is a very convenient location, a couple blocks from Times Square. The only drawback was a very small bathroom and no other mirrors for getting ready. The room has a small refrigerator and microwave. Let me know if you have any specific questions.

Great place, according to my friend. She just returned 2 weeks ago and absolutely loved the location and everything about it. She had 0 complaints and I am sure if she was going back she would stay there and not even check others, as she REALLY liked it. Have a nice trip!

Did you try the cafe? or the other restaurant that's on the belvedere website, I heard the Belvedere Cafe breakfast was good and not too expensive. but the other restaurant was 40-50pp, all you can eat. Was considering waiting for my cruise for the specialty restaurants. (to save a few bucks):D

Did you try the cafe? or the other restaurant that's on the belvedere website, I heard the Belvedere Cafe breakfast was good and not too expensive. but the other restaurant was 40-50pp, all you can eat. Was considering waiting for my cruise for the specialty restaurants. (to save a few bucks):D

Sorry, can't help you with either the cafe or restaurant....but I would not recommend the Mexican restaurant closeby. The service was the worst I have ever had...it took over a half hour before they came to take our order, and another half hour to get our food. What was I thinking???.... normally I would have left. Anyway, we just had Starbucks and a muffin for breakfast.

Archived