Suites on quantum of the seas

Hi all! I am new to all things quantum and I'm looking to book for one of the upcoming sailings. Is it really true that all suites are already sold out? Every website says you can only book up to balcony and same with my travel agent. Anyone know if suites will open up as time goes on?

Yes that is true. Maybe after final payment, some people might cancel.

Or you can wait until the 2015 summer Quantum sailings come out. I have a suite and I booked last May when they were released.

ote=atmmegs;42285524]Hi all! I am new to all things quantum and I'm looking to book for one of the upcoming sailings. Is it really true that all suites are already sold out? Every website says you can only book up to balcony and same with my travel agent. Anyone know if suites will open up as time goes on?

Hi all! I am new to all things quantum and I'm looking to book for one of the upcoming sailings. Is it really true that all suites are already sold out? Every website says you can only book up to balcony and same with my travel agent. Anyone know if suites will open up as time goes on?

Suites are sold out but they do open up periodically. You need to check pretty frequently, though.

I'm on the 1/3/15 sailing, and In Feb I was able to upgrade from a balcony to a Grand Suite, and this weekend upgraded that to a Superior Grand Suite. Doing that released my Grand Suite back into inventory, and it was gone in a couple of hours. Friends also booked a loft suite last week on our sailing. They and I have been stalking the royal website (checking for what's open multiple times a day) since Feb, so it does take some time and effort.

There are websites that will track open rooms for you, for a fee, but I actually find it kind of fun so I've been doing it myself.

Also, you can book a balcony but ask royal to put you on a waitlist for a suite. They will only waitlist you for one type of suite, though - you'll have to tell them at the time if you want to be waitlisted for a grand suite, owners suite, etc.

I suspect that when the summer 2015 itineraries are announced, some folks will drop their winter 2014-15 sailings.

Good luck! :)