Wrong Prices Posted On Line

shoemaven1

Has anyone else had this experience with Oceania  

1. 1. Has anyone else had this experience with Oceania

• Yes, I have.
    • No, I haven't
    • Yes, I actually was able to book a cabin at the lower prices you mentioned.

Did anyone book one of the Oceania Papeete 10 day cruises for early 2015 on Monday March 17 through Wednesday March 19 of this year? If so what cabin or suite level did you book and what price did you pay? Why you ask? Well, the prices posted on those days (i.e. a Deluxe Ocean View © cabin @ $2599 Per Person ) were considerably lower then those posted on Thursday March 20 when the same cabin was priced at $4299 PP. I posted the 01/14/2015 Papeete cruise in my "Add to Plan" on Monday March 17 at the $2599 PP price and when I went to book it on Thursday March 20 the price had gone up by $1700 PP to the $4299 PP price. I normally print these things out for proof but neglected to do so this time. I've emailed or discussed the issue on 5 different occasions with Oceania so far and they refuse to do anything without proof. So I suggested that they go back through their bookings for the dates in question to see if any of them had been honored at the lower prices, and if so they would have proof and could offer those prices to me. They refused stating privacy issues, which I don't believe since I'm not asking for them to divulge any personal information to me, and I believe that they don't want to admit the "screw up" on their part and have to honor the lower prices. If anyone who might have been fortunate enough to obtain a cabin at those lower prices during the period mentioned would be willing to divulge to me their name, cruise dates, and booking number it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much,

Ralph Simon

Hello Shoemaven,

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

We'd never ask our members to divulge the personal information you are requesting, on our forums. The only acceptable answer, is to address your issues with Oceania customer service. Good Luck resolving your issue.

This thread is now closed.

Edited by Host Andy