My Dawn Western Caribbean Cruise on March 23-30, 2014 Review with photos

FL Sunshine

The chest that is at the end of the bed has two drawers for storage.

The bed is a queen and cannot be separated into two beds.

Now that I figured out how to post pics, I don't know how to get them back to small so I can write descriptions. lol

Look at the space between the murphy bed and the sofa bed to be able to get out to the balcony. The balcony door slides to the right.

ry%3D400

OOOOH!! Nice to know that hubby and I can sneak out onto the balcony while the kids are still sleeping! Thanks for posting the pics!

Great review so far! Quick question:

When you arrived at the cruise port where did you go to get to the suite lounge? We are cruising out of Tampa next February and I am trying to learn as much as I can before then!

Once you go through security and fill out your health form there will be people there to guide you. Tell them you are in a suite. They will ask you your cabin # and check for your number on their list. You will check in then someone will take you to the lounge area. The concierge will give you the cabin keys (cards). It's not an enclosed room, you can see it from the check in area.

I hope that helps. Happy planning! :)

Yep, that was a scale you saw under the sinks in the bathroom. :eek: Just what exactly are they trying to tell us? ;)

My husband's aunt got on it and said, "Ooooo....I like this scale!" So there you go. :rolleyes: