Carnival Valor / May 4 2014 / Ahoy Sailors!

• 2 weeks later...

Well at least there are two of us. There are more single guys (and ladies) posted on the general site for the trip so most likely some are compatible. Want to meet for a drink the first or second day? My first time on Carnival, don't know if they schedule GBLT cocktail time gatherings, the other cruise lines I've taken do but usually not until the second day.

Hi....I am on the ship with you as well traveling solo from the community. Looking forward to this vacation and having a ball! There is another roll call thread on here in case you had not seen it. Is anyone arriving the day before and hitting the clubs on Saturday night? I am wondering where the hot spots are?

Hi....I am on the ship with you as well traveling solo from the community. Looking forward to this vacation and having a ball! There is another roll call thread on here in case you had not seen it. Is anyone arriving the day before and hitting the clubs on Saturday night? I am wondering where the hot spots are?

I'm not sure if still exist (website is down) but there was/is a club called Krash (where Jessica Wild used to perform before drag race.) It was/is in a town called Santurce.

Awesome! Some of the people from the roll call forum on here are meeting on the Lido Deck on the side facing the island as we pull away from San Juan if interested? I will be wearing mardi gras beads, here is a picture of me if your around and want to meet....Cliff

20130429_163329.jpg.8783d196c03f2c28090e49162781d184.jpg

Cliff - Check the bar at the Atlantic Beach Hotel. Great setting, right on the beach, should be good for happy hour Sat. Don't know about the night. It gets very mixed reviews if you look at some gay sites. It has been there forever. The actual beach has had only a few guys when I've visited, usually windy and cool, but I like water temps above 80. /// Did you mean there is another thread on the GLBT forum (if so, what is it?) or were you talking about the one on the main forum?

SailAway - Plan to show - Tall and thin, glasses, probably not beads but some kind of neckwear, white shell maybe.

JC + Cliff - email is bobwrestles@hughes.net - if you want to meet for a drink or exchange more info, will not be checking often after we sail.

Everyone else - With all the views for this thread there must be more than three of us on board. Hope to see you at some of the scheduled gatherings.