Problems with Price Protection form?

tpooleinjax

Is anyone else having problems with the Price Protection form? I can fill out the form but the Submit button is not working for some reason. I have closed my browser and everything else i can think of but i'm still not able to submit the form.

Any ideas?

I had a question about something I ordered through the Fun Shops, and the same thing happened to me--filled out the form and when I clicked on "Submit," nada. I even tried two different browsers (Chrome and IE), so the problem is definitely on Carnival's end.

Thanks! I ended up calling to get the rate reduction but now I see online that my entire balance is due TODAY! I wish the nice lady that I spoke to would have mentioned that!

I guess the new rate got rid of my $50 deposit/pay 30 days before sailing promotion. Uh Oh!

Well I called back to get it corrected and the nice lady stated that she would have to switch me back to the original rate so I said that was fine, she put me on hold for about 20 minutes and then we were disconnected.

I called back and was transferred to the "Guest Solutions" agent that last noted my reservation and she is "either away from her desk or on another call" but her voicemail stated she was in Group Sales so now i'm not even sure I was transferred to the right person.....

I HATE DEALING WITH THIS ON THE PHONE!!!! I feel like i'm just running in circles at this point which I guess is what I get for trying to save $30.