Liberty - November 2014

hummingbird63

My husband and I are sailing on Carnival's Liberty the week after Thanksgiving. It's our first cruise on a smaller/older ship, though I know Liberty is still considered sizeable, we've just preferred the newer/larger ships. Last April we went on the Oasis, we enjoyed ourselves, there really was nothing to complain about, but we both felt like something was missing, maybe it was a tad too big and quite honestly, we found that there were things about Carnival that we enjoyed more. Do you think going from the larger/newer ships that we are going to feel underwhelmed?

My husband and I are sailing on Carnival's Liberty the week after Thanksgiving. It's our first cruise on a smaller/older ship, though I know Liberty is still considered sizeable, we've just preferred the newer/larger ships. Last April we went on the Oasis, we enjoyed ourselves, there really was nothing to complain about, but we both felt like something was missing, maybe it was a tad too big and quite honestly, we found that there were things about Carnival that we enjoyed more. Do you think going from the larger/newer ships that we are going to feel underwhelmed?

We will be on this sailing with you! I think you will love the Liberty. This will be the third time we have been on the Liberty. The Liberty has been rated as one of the top ships in the fleet for a few years now and has all of the 2.0 upgrades.

Yes, we've read the reviews, that is why we chose Liberty. We are looking forward to this cruise, I think we both want something a little different, yet familiar. All I can think about is the chocolate melting cake...I really missed that on our last cruise.

We will also be on that sailing. We've enjoyed Miracle and Legend, but both wanted to experience more of the 2.0 offerings and a longer cruise. DH tried the Red Frog beer last year and is really excited to visit the Red Frog Bar. I also think he's ready for Guy's burgers, but I thought the grill near the mid-ship's pool was great.

Just ready for a cruise, too bad it's so long.