We're back! Carnival Paradise Embarkation wedding review- with pics!

Because of you, I made these as well.. I am not happy with you for forcing me to use Adobe Illustrator... and I am also extremely computer literate.. AND I had yours to look at... So thank you, and no thank you! :) haha

Yep, her invites are part of what led me to do them also. I did boarding pass STD's and passport invites. My passport invites finally went out a couple weeks ago (it was SUCH a relief). I did SO much research online of different boarding pass & passport invites, purchased a couple templates... then ended up making them from scratch... mainly to avoid learning Illustrator.:D I use AutoCAD for work (I'm an Architect), so although it's probably not the best software for this purpose, it's what I used. And I think it worked pretty well in the end. And after months of trouble and stress of making the invites, it was worth it to see the final product and hear how much everyone loved them (my mom and mother-in-law both showed them off to everyone at their work, several people mentioned showing them off to friends, and one of FI's best friends has it sitting on his fireplace mantle:)). Of course I'm critical of my own work and still think tinkerbell's invites are AWESOME!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much for sharing all of that! Now, I noticed the video the you had some flowers on the side of each seat. How did you arrange that?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you so much for sharing all of that! Now, I noticed the video the you had some flowers on the side of each seat. How did you arrange that?

I bought them on Ebay and brought them onboard! I'll be working on getting all of that up for you guys this week. :)

Omg! Beautiful video! Who took the trash the dress pictures? I soooo want to do it, but I have no idea how, should I get off of the ship wearing the dress??? Can you give me some pointers? Thank you!

Hi everyone! I'm back! I wanted to do a youtube video to explain how I got my dream dress for less than $250. It took WAY longer to film and edit than I thought, haha. Here's the Link:

Your dresses turned out amazing! Can you link where you actually got them from? The actual seller and how you modified it?!

• 1 month later...

Never considered the DIY invite option until I saw yours!! They are stunning! I have yet to find an invitation that i love. Do you mind if I ask how much per invite they were? I saw you used coupons so I'm assuming there are ways to find these. Just trying to figure out if it saves enough money to go through the head ache :)

Thank you for such a detailed review!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Awwwwww, Thanks Boo.. This is what its all about . Supporting each other.. Im Just happy I could help you in any way.. Ok now Im gonna finish this Review. CONGRAT"S Bride Sister..

Aww- thank you all so much! I've been working on the review for a few hours. A lot of the pics are still uploading to shutterfly, but I'll go ahead and start with the boring stuff. :P

As most of you all know, we went all out planning our wedding. I love planning events and making people happy, and our cruise wedding was the golden opportunity. I spent countless hours scouring forums, pinterest, and every other avenue I could imagine planning. I'd really like to thank my fellow brides here on CC (Shatima and Cruisebrides come to mind) for all of their hard work posting and answering every question. :) I've decided to do a planning "blog", starting from the very beginning, in hopes that I will help other brides and grooms as much as they've helped me. :)

Our Story:

Bill and I started dating in November, 2011. Everything was going fabulous, but shortly after, in January, 2012 I was offered a job as a civilian contractor in Afghanistan. It was a big opportunity for me that I couldn't turn down. Much to Bill's dismay (and secretly mine), I deployed to Afghanistan in February to support Operation Enduring Freedom as an administrator for the postal contract.

ry%3D480

This is me, in Ali Al Salim, Kuwait. I was waiting to board my flight to Afghanistan.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...