Elegant Cruise Lines question

Lady Marion

Try Seabourn cruiselines Legend, Pride or Spirit...almost identical sister ships holding approx. 200 passengers or try the SeaDream vessels SeaDream I and II. These vessels' capacity is even less: about 110 passengers I believe and they are former Seabourn ships as well. And remember these ships are very exclusive and be prepared to PAY HANDSOMELY for the priveledge to sail on them. There may be other small elegant ships but these are the first that come to mind that sail in the area you have requested. I believe you would probably embard in Venice. Hope this helps.

Doug

• 2 weeks later...

Marion, my husband and I cruised the Dalmation Coast on Elegant Cruise Line's M/V Monet in May of this year. It was a 7-night cruise roundtrip out of Venice. All of our ports of call were in Croatia. It was absolutely wonderful! This was our 16th cruise; first time on a small ship. (We normally sail the size of Celebrity, Princess, RCCL.) The crew was all Croatian (spoke English), and the passengers were mostly Americans with a few Canadians and a few British. We enjoyed the food and the crew was outstanding. All of our ports of call were charming; especially Dubrovnik and Hvar. Croatia is such a bargain compared to central Europe. Lonely Planet has declared Croatia as the number one destination for 2005. There are lovely articles on Croatia in the August issues of Bon Appetit and Travel & Leisure magazines. Go there before the rest of the world catches on!

Archived