Enchantemt of the seas

Baded

Just wanted to pass this on. Last Monday I got back from the Enchantment of the Seas when we were at Nassau a young man got taken off the ship in handcuffs. Seems we was smoking some marijuana in an inside cabin, deck 4. What I think is odd is my cabin attendant asked when the other guy was going to clean and change the bedding. The other attendant said "They only stayed one night no big deal!" :eek::eek::cool::cool:

Got off Enchantment this morning. The first afternoon we were looking (unsuccessfully) for an electrical outlet by the bed (didn't think there was one, but something on an in-room video made us think there might be one near the floor around the head of the bed) in our junior suite. When I pulled back my nightstand, a large candy wrapper was there. Later that afternoon, I adjusted the coffee table and the top funnel of a beer bong rolled out from underneath.

Then, for the first day and a half (and sporadically thereafter), whenever we tried to run hot water in the bathroom sink, the water was brown. Ewwww! I asked our cabin attendant about it the second morning (after she had cleaned), and she acted like she had no idea about the problem, but she admitted "sometimes it happens when they are scrubbing the tanks." I told her it had been happening both the night before and that day, so she said she ask about it. So if she had no idea, how was she cleaning our bathroom sink? Using cold water? Just wiping it down dry? Not cleaning it at all?

The day we were supposed to go to Coco Cay, we ordered room service breakfast. In his haste, my husband overturned his plate with hash browns and scrambled eggs onto the carpeting. He cleaned up the biggest pieces himself and figured she would vacuum and get the rest. Nope, apparently the vacuum cleaners in the hallways were just for show.

This was our fifth RCCL cruise (my eight overall on all cruise lines), and it was definitely the dirtiest cabin. :(

Wow, not even remotely what we experienced on the 4/7 sailing. Our cabin attendant scrubbed the walls in our bathroom in the middle of the day. I know because I came back to get something and he was in there with rubber gloves on.

Our room was always spotless and so was our daughters' room across the hall.

Got off Enchantment this morning. The first afternoon we were looking (unsuccessfully) for an electrical outlet by the bed (didn't think there was one, but something on an in-room video made us think there might be one near the floor around the head of the bed) in our junior suite. When I pulled back my nightstand, a large candy wrapper was there. Later that afternoon, I adjusted the coffee table and the top funnel of a beer bong rolled out from underneath.

Then, for the first day and a half (and sporadically thereafter), whenever we tried to run hot water in the bathroom sink, the water was brown. Ewwww! I asked our cabin attendant about it the second morning (after she had cleaned), and she acted like she had no idea about the problem, but she admitted "sometimes it happens when they are scrubbing the tanks." I told her it had been happening both the night before and that day, so she said she ask about it. So if she had no idea, how was she cleaning our bathroom sink? Using cold water? Just wiping it down dry? Not cleaning it at all?

The day we were supposed to go to Coco Cay, we ordered room service breakfast. In his haste, my husband overturned his plate with hash browns and scrambled eggs onto the carpeting. He cleaned up the biggest pieces himself and figured she would vacuum and get the rest. Nope, apparently the vacuum cleaners in the hallways were just for show.

This was our fifth RCCL cruise (my eight overall on all cruise lines), and it was definitely the dirtiest cabin. :(

YIKES! What cabin were you in?