Which 2 bedroom villa on the Pearl?

New2cruise1483

I've decided to upgrade to a 2 bedroom haven villa for our Alaska cruise next year. I've heard there is an overhang on the 13 deck that doesn't allow you to see straight down to the water from your balcony in some suites. I've read of one (14512) in the cabin reviews that doesn't have this issue. Does anybody know if there are any others?

14012 is the same. We have cruised in 14512 on both Pearl and Jade and the only other issue that has been a minor bug in that the private upstairs sun deck is above this suite (and the others with the "5" in their numbers) on the port side. There is a public sun deck on the starboard side but it is a bit of a trip to get round there. If you take 14012 you have your balcony and bath/shower windows on the starboard side and the sun deck on the port so if anything happens that you want to see on either side, you are well set for either (do dress if you race out of the shower to see something on the other side though:D).

We have not had any major noise issues from 14512 although we did hear a bit of a bump once when the crew were moving the sun beds to tie them down when we headed into a Force 9 one night!

By the way, the two suites without the second bedroom (14514 and 14014) do not have the overhang either, but if you want that great second bedroom, that information is a bit redundant I suppose.