Triumph Anytime Dining tables for 2

joshd33

Hi everyone. Heading out on the Triumph soon and we have anytime dining.

Do you think of we requested a booth for seating the staff would allow it? I know the usual tables for 2 are quite cramped with tables next to each other.

Thanks in advance!

Hi everyone. Heading out on the Triumph soon and we have anytime dining.

Do you think of we requested a booth for seating the staff would allow it? I know the usual tables for 2 are quite cramped with tables next to each other.

Thanks in advance!

Sometimes they will, it just depends on how busy the dining room is at the time. We usually ask for a table for 2 with 2 chairs, so that even though we are sitting pretty close to the table next to us it's still easy to get in and out.

We won't sit in those one sided booth areas.

I've also gone to the dining room on embarkation day and found several tables that I liked the location of and noted the table number. Then I just ask for one of those tables at the hostess station.

We always asked for a table for 2 and the first night we were seated at one of the tables that is side by side next to others...but after that they kept seating us at another table for 2 that was totally off to itself up next to the rail that runs around the middle of the dining room, and we had the same waitstaff the whole trip. we didn't ask for it, but it was a nice table and we could see everything during the singing and dancing, but we still had our private dining time....