Marriot Courtyard Isla Verde

valleyrick68

We stayed there a couple of years ago & it was fabulous! They have a great swim up bar in the pool & it's right on the beach. They had a band that played some great salsa music. Our room was really nice. It was really really big & had a kitchenette overlooking the ocean. We really enjoyed it. If you want to go into Old San Juan you can catch the city bus. The bus stop isn't too far & I think it was only $2.00 or $3.00 dollars.

Any comments on that hotel??? Planning a four nights stay in August

Envoyé de mon GT-P5210 en utilisant Tapatalk

We also stayed there a few years ago for a few nights. Room was very comfortable, as mentioned the pool was nice and the beach in front is really nice. It is very handy to the airport (occasionally you can hear planes). It was better than we expected for the Marriott Courtyard brand and was more like a full Marriott.

The kids enjoyed the outdoor hammocks. We did not have a kitchenette but did have an upper level room with a great ocean view. All the staff we met were very friendly. If I recall, they gave us each a free drink coupon when we checked in.

Not sure, but I think the bus to OSJ is only .75 $

Bus to OSJ is $0.75 each way. If you do stay at the Courtyard, don't get confused by the bus stop right in front of the hotel. The stop you need is about a 5 minute walk to the right as you exit the hotel, in front of the Denny's restaurant. You'll need to get on the A5 bus but ask the driver if it's coming from or going to OSJ since both make a stop at the same place before continuing on.

Wish I could talk about the hotel but I'm too biased.... I work there!!:D

Bus to OSJ is $0.75 each way. If you do stay at the Courtyard, don't get confused by the bus stop right in front of the hotel. The stop you need is about a 5 minute walk to the right as you exit the hotel, in front of the Denny's restaurant. You'll need to get on the A5 bus but ask the driver if it's coming from or going to OSJ since both make a stop at the same place before continuing on.

Wish I could talk about the hotel but I'm too biased.... I work there!!:D

Sorry, that should be the T5 bus.