question here, UPS just notified me

njsonja

Yes, we have membership with UPS, (and many competitors too) or at least, DH has for our business, but if we could only talk NCL into having pizza like DH & I just had at our local pub, NCL would have it made, oven fresh, with great jumbo wings and UPS could deliver it... at least the recipe anyway... :p:p

But.. it'll be a long while before we have to worry about whether NcL is still sending out Atlases for Platinum members 250+ b/c we have so much to learn and love.... going my way? Heading on down.... :D

ups doesn't usually notify you a few days in advance of a delivery. if you have a tracking number go to ups.com and track the package to see the origin of the package. steve

wow, lately they have been notifying us 2 to 3 days prior to the arrival of a package. Then they tell us when it arrived. This is very new to us, but yes, it is happening. It sounds like you work for UPS so I am sure you know better, but our experience has been they do. We have remodeled our house this past few months so are getting packages almost weekly.