Carnival Sunshine vs. Legend?

JAKcruiser

We are looking at booking a Western cruise on the Sunshine but are also considering the Legend. They both have similar itineraries. The Sunshine was recently renovated. We are two 40ish adults who have cruised quite a few times previously and live in Orlando so Port Canaveral and Tampa are both easy for us to drive to. Anyone have any thoughts on which ship they would suggest?

I'm partial to the legend only because I prefer the smaller size. It's an easy ship to get around but still has everything you could need. It also just was in dry dock in February and received some of the 2.0 upgrades. It also has the green thunder slide which is super fun if you don't mind being dropped straight down

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Thanks for your response Mishka. We finally ended up booking the Sunshine as it is a Saturday sailing and the Legend is a Sunday sailing. Have a business trip that Monday which made the decision for us. We will look forward to trying Legend in the future.