Funky photos???

dogholly

Ww are taking the whole family on a Fantasy cruse later this year. i would love to "compel" all to participate in a set of family photos but am not interested in the formal night attire. My preference would be funky play clothes, swimwear, or pj's.

Are the photographers available other times than the formal set ups?

Thanks for any information.

Photographers are all around the ship.

There are photo times before and after both dinner times every night not just Formal night.

They are also on Castaway Cay for photos too, so if everyone has on their bathing suits it would be a good time. Also at specific times along the way to the beach on Castaway Cay there are characters for photos opportunities too.

The photographers are everywhere, so you can get family shots without being formal night.

I believe they have the "lifestyle" backdrops (all while or sometimes all black) out a number of nights. Those make for great family photos as they get you on the ground and in lots of poses.

Or just have someone take your photo. We've had great group shots taken on Castaway Cay.

"Lifestyle" portraits are available almost every night, as are some with ship backgrounds, etc. In addition, for a small fee you can schedule a family session at a time convenient to you--15 or 30 minute private sitting.