How long for dinner in specialty rest. on Getaway?

Nolefan95

For those that have been on getaway, how long does dinner take in the specialty restaurants? Is it possible to request quick service? Just trying to play our days (we have young kids).

Thanks.

I think they are always willing to accommodate your schedule. Our Le Bistro meal took almost two hours, but we each had about 4 appetizers and ate at a slow leisurely pace.

Just tell them you need to be done by a certain time and they will bring you your food quickly. You could also order less appetizers or tell them to bring two at once.

I found our main dining room meals to be extraordinarily long, they always seemed to take two hours, which is a long time for kids to sit. One night we had a show in an hour we wanted to make, so we asked the waiter to speed things up, and he did, and we made the show with time to spare.

Most of the are 1.5 to two hours. When we asked for quicker service at le bistro the waitress was indignant and sent someone else to serve us. We said we wanted to be out in 1.5 hours and would skip dessert if needed. That's the only time that's ever happened on ncl for us though. If you go to moderno the food is ready so you can pace yourself. At teppenyaki your eating in groups so that's harder. They wouldn't let uson the getaway book a dinner and a show with less than two hours I between.

When I dined at Cagneys the server asked me and the other tables if we had a show to go to. If so they would bring the courses out at a faster pace. I thought that was very thoughtful.

Sent from my iPad using Forums