Photo packages on Carnival Spirit

Hi All,

Going on the Spirit 28th May. Does anyone know if Carnival offer a photo package where you can buy all the pics they take for a fixed price ?

Did a RCC cruise on Radiance in 2012 and they had that offer, was able to get every pic they had of my family.

Cheers

TF.

Unfortunately, Carnival Spirit has no such thing. They have a "membership" where after you purchase 10 prints you get trivial things like a keyring, after 20 prints a drink bottle etc, etc.

The best you can do is pay the extra to buy the digital copy of the ones you really like so you can print extras for family/friends when you get home. I think it is around $10 extra per print to get the digital on top of the price of the print itself. Note: you can't JUST buy the digital, have to buy the print as well.

Now can I ask a question? How long was your Royal Caribbean cruise and how much did the unlimited photo package cost? Thanks :)

It was a pacific islands cruise, 11 nights, sailed out on Dec 1, 2012.

It wasn't cheap, was US$374, but if you make sure you are in lots of photos and grab them all, its a pretty good deal considering the cost of individual pics.

Thanks for the question two fruits. I'm doing the same cruise you are and had the same question. We've only done an 11 night on the Radiance as well. My daughter bought the package and it was excellent. I think she paid $299.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Forums mobile app

• 1 month later...

It seems to depend on which rcl ship u cruise on - we paid $250 on voyager incl cd, $300 on freedom - cd only and $300 on Radiance - photos only.

With carnival, disappointingly there is no package. If u buy 10 prints, u can pay $20 for a USB that has a digital copy of your prints (we did this - only to find that if there are more than 7 people in a pic, they won't put it on the USB. We were a group of 12, so ended up with only 2 pics. I do like the variety of backgrounds on carnival, but i love the dream works characters on voyager :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums