Problems with Shore Excursion Price Guarantee form

Has anyone else had technical issues trying to submit the Shore Excursion price guarantee form?

I literally spent an hour the other night trying to get the bleeping form submitted. I started in Chrome because that's my usual browser. I get the form all filled out and click the submit button and nothing happens. I do that a few times and decide to try Explorer. I filled out the form again and it complains about the format of the competitor's URL and the format of the time field. It wanted "05" instead of "5" for the hours. :rolleyes: The link to the competitor's page is a whole different problem. The original link that shows in the address bar does not include "www", so I added that. It still didn't like that because there was no specific page name at the end of the address. So I changed it to the main site address and figured they could click on the link that matches the name of the excursion that was listed on the form. And then still lots of button clicking with no results. Finally out of aggravation I went back to the form I had filled out in Chrome and hit the submit button just for the heck of it and the form submitted. :confused:

But you guessed it -- the request was refused by Carnival. The response indicated that the link I provided brought up a "blank" page and they need the page to the actual excursion and included a description of what the link should look like. But their freaking form wouldn't accept the link to the actual excursion??:mad: And I can't see what I submitted to tell if it was maybe just a typo on my part. I'm adding a line to the comments with the working URL in case whatever is in their form field doesn't work.

So I'm running into 2 issues -- obnoxious formatting requirement on the form and then nothing happens with the submit button until some random attempt. All the forms that take my money seem to work perfectly no matter which browser I use, but these price protection forms are stubborn.

What seemed to finally work is opening the form in a new browser and starting over. It's like it locks up once you have an error rather than letting you correct the error and submit it again. I finally got both shore excursion forms submitted by doing this after nearly an hour of messing with it before trying a new browser window. If nothing else, I should get a credit for perseverance!!!:eek: