Teenager... Caribbean Princess a good choice?

TexasDH

Has anyone taken their teenager on the Caribbean Princess? We sailed the RC Navigator of the Seas in March, and he loved it. However, we are looking for something different this year, and are considering Princess -- again! (My husband and I have sailed many times on Princess, but never with our son.)

Any information on the teen program and reviews on such would be greatly appreciated! :)

I sailed the Caribbean Princess in January.....Loved the ship... Staff was great.... small showers but most ships have small ones... The ship is beautiful......You'll have a wonderful time.... My only advice, as they take the photos of you on the ship, ask them to set them aside in an envelope for you.... Then at the end when trying to decide which ones you want it's easier to get to them.. We didn't know that and I spent 3 hours going through photos:( .. Now I know the trick.....:D

TexasDH - we're taking our daughter and her best friend this Saturday. We're hoping they enjoy it - they probably will. Both are 15y/o. We took our daughter last Thanksgiving on Voyager of the Seas and it was a flop, but only because she was by herself and didn't get "into it" until way too late. That's why we're taking a friend this time.

The wife and I sailed on the Grand in 2001 and it was a beautiful ship with lots to do. Hoping the girls enjoy it - we'll know in a few days. I'm sure somebody will respond to your post with their experiences.

Harry

I think teens would love the CP. The only thing we found missing for kids and teens was an arcade. Friends had us check and although there is an arcade sign in the atrium, it only leads out to a storage facility. Other than that, there is lots of things to do and tons of things to entertain them.

Enjoy!

We are back a week from our 2 week cruise on the CB. My two teens - 13 and 15 were with us. They both said it's the best holiday they have ever had. There was lots for them to do and they both made lots of friends. Your son will love every minute onboard.

Archived