Carnival Legend Wedding

Hope you all can help....

I am getting married on embarkation day. I will have hair and make up done. Is there anyway that I can board without mingle my guests? If no, how do you feel? I wasn't really expecting people to see me with fake eyelash and flip flop on! LOL Thanks in advance for all your help!

Talk to your coordinator. I know they will try to keep you and the groom separate but it may be difficult to keep you separate from all the guests. Just look at it as building anticipation for the final package. They will get a tease and be excited to see how it all goes with your gown.

I will talk to her. My fiancé will see me anyways at the hotel, but the dress it will be a surprise! I am not sure how nervous I am going to be to hang around waiting with my guests! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ok so wetook the tour of the CarnivalParadise & we saw 3 bridal groups where the grooms wore sleep eye masks to not see the bride. so I would advise that as the coordinator I asked said they can try to prevent seeing but id say take the extra step w a mask & its kind funny seeing grooms in pink masks! LOL Mine will be in a leopard print mask!

I was just married on the legend on May 25th. The embarkation room is one big area that is sectioned off. It will be very difficult not to mingle since they will see you. You move to a smaller area when you are ready to board and things start moving really quickly. We were a little late boarding as well because there were some stragglers from the prior cruise that did not debark as instructed. It could probably be done but may be more awkward than just mingling. You will also have to review your vows and other things with the coordinator and that will pull you away from the group for a short time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Annasreadytocruise,

Thank you for your answer! I went o a tour over the past weekend. Where was the cerymony? The folies lounge? Do you have any pictures? I would love to see them. I am having trouble to accept a few things. But as far as everybody say... It turns out beautiful!

Chapel???? They told me the chapel was closed. They already confirmed thay my wedding t will be on the Folies Lounge...ad I don't really like the layout.

The chapel is definitely open. It had been open for 2 weeks before I cruised and I was told the same thing as you. We had no guests and just 2 in the bridal party. The chapel is very small though. You may want to try again and let them know it is open. They can contact the I site coordinators for verification. We arrived and I mentioned that I had really wanted to be I the chapel...they made it happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app