1st & 2nd cruise B2B (different ships) how do I get crown and anchor number

Ok so I will admit, I don't totally know what I am talking about...but I do know that this will be my first and second (my whole families first and second) Royal Caribbean cruise-s.

What I need to know is how to get and attach a crown and anchor number to the second cruise before it starts. I was told that I would get some benefits from doing that?

We are doing the Nov. 29th sailing on the Oasis and the December 6th sailing on the Liberty.

Here are my questions:

How to get C & A number and apply it to second cruise

How to get from Oasis to Liberty (transfer ships)

What are the benefits of the C & A club on the second cruise?

If we want to book another cruise while on board would it make a difference if we did it on the first cruise vs the second cruise?

Ok so I will admit' date=' I don't totally know what I am talking about...but I do know that this will be my first and second (my whole families first and second) Royal Caribbean cruise-s.

What I need to know is how to get and attach a crown and anchor number to the second cruise before it starts. I was told that I would get some benefits from doing that?

We are doing the Nov. 29th sailing on the Oasis and the December 6th sailing on the Liberty.

Here are my questions:

How to get C & A number and apply it to second cruise

How to get from Oasis to Liberty (transfer ships)

What are the benefits of the C & A club on the second cruise?

If we want to book another cruise while on board would it make a difference if we did it on the first cruise vs the second cruise?[/quote']

The second cruise will not know about your C&A number, even if you get one on the first cruise. Just not enough time for it to be put on your second cruise booking the normal way.

Best bet is to visit the Loyalty Ambassador as early as possible on the second cruise and show them your SeaPass card from the first cruise. They should be able to get you gold coupons and an invitation to the welcome back party.

I'd book the future cruise on the first cruise so you will get a C&A number. That might make it easier to get gold perks on the second cruise.

Edited by clarea