Snorkel Boat Tours in Cozumel?

JAKcruiser

We were wondering if anyone has a recommendation for an enjoyable snorkeling boat tour? We like to snorkel and enjoy the boat ride aspect too.

If so, is the snorkeling better than Money Bar or Chankanaab? Our port times for the Carnival Sunshine are 10am - 6pm.

Thanks!

A lot of the snorkel boat tours will use Money Bar (it is called Dzul-Ha reef) as one of their stops. Me, I'd rather just pay the much cheaper taxi price and go there myself... (Some use Chankanaab too- but of course, that isn't very inexpensive to just do on its own; but probably cheaper than a boat tour.)

The benefit to a snorkel tour is you get multiple stops. But when I was scuba diving and saw snorkelers dropped above us on Paradise Reef, I wondered how much they could see- all the fish were 30 feet below them where the reef is...

I've heard lots of people really like Eagle Rays if you do decide on a boat tour.

Edited by skittl1321

Thanks for your information. I looked up Eagle Ray Divers snorkeling trips as just as you said, they take you to Dzul-Ha reef.

I know a lot of people go on the catamarans but I wonder if they are too crowded to enjoy the snorkeling.