Excursion Question

Besides Grand Turk, does anyone know of helicopter tours in the Caribbean? I have seen the one in Grand Turk, but have been to Grand Turk on four other cruises, and would like to try something new. I saw one in St. Kitts, but don't know if it is still offered. Thanks in advance.

Besides Grand Turk, does anyone know of helicopter tours in the Caribbean? I have seen the one in Grand Turk, but have been to Grand Turk on four other cruises, and would like to try something new. I saw one in St. Kitts, but don't know if it is still offered. Thanks in advance.

We passed a helicopter tour place in Antigua on the way to Ft James beach. I would think you can find something on most islands. St Kitts has them to Monseratte (spelled wrong I know) You probably will have to go to Goggle and search each island for private tours. I wouldn't be surprised to find something on St Lucia around the Pitons.

A friend of mine went on a helicopter tour in Grand Cayman a few years ago. Unfortunately, I don't know the details other than that it was something that he organized privately a couple of weeks beforehand.