Getaway is a Miami ship, right?

mayesq

So they should be showing the NBA finals next week on the ship, shouldn't they? I leave on Saturday :D:D and am a HUGE Heat fan. I'll be so sad if I miss three games of the series. Anybody have words of encouragement for me?

It isn't like missing the games will ruin my cruise or anything but it would be nice to know, especially since I am not the only Heat fan in my group.

So they should be showing the NBA finals next week on the ship, shouldn't they? I leave on Saturday :D:D and am a HUGE Heat fan. I'll be so sad if I miss three games of the series. Anybody have words of encouragement for me?

It isn't like missing the games will ruin my cruise or anything but it would be nice to know, especially since I am not the only Heat fan in my group.

Hello! Fellow Heat fan here from Miami. I've never sailed Norwegian before but from past cruise experience, they always play things like Finals, Superbowl, World Series etc.. Hoping for a Win!!

A reviewer just started a thread about his trip , NotTHATPAULYD and mentioned specifically that games were being shown

You are good to go.

Yay!! Thanks.

Four more days :p

I was on the Getaway 4/26 first round and that Saturday we were in Oshennahans and they had a soccer game. We asked for the Heat Game and they said that they could not show due to restrictions. We complained but the management said sorry. We checked a couple of other areas and was not showing. I was able to catch some of the game on ESPN in the room. Later I found out through reading a review (same cruise) that the game was being shown in one of the outside bars.

They will show the game, the question is where and don't count on a crew member knowing where. You might have to ask someone from the entertainment staff before game time.