Category 5A Cabin 4131 Miracle

DGryg

We've been assigned Cabin 4131 Cat. 5A on Miracle sailing 9/18/05. Can someone tell me if you have a fully or partially obstructed view if the cabin is situated between the lifeboats? We were upgraded from 4A guarantee to a 5A Cabin 4131 midship starboard. Any info would be helpful. Thank you.

You may have a partial view. We stayed in cabin 4135 on the Miracle. Our view was totally blocked. We could see down in a space between the life boat and the edge of the ship, so we could see the water. It was nice having the fresh air and bit of daylight. To me it looks like you may get a bit of a view as well since your cabin location looks to be between two lifeboats. I know others that have had these "between life boat" cabins have been able to see out. If you do a search on the boards you can see a pic of a 5A cabin. Have a great cruise. We loved the Miracle!

Thanks for the info. I hope we do get just a peak at the ocean while cruising. I'm assuming your french doors opened to the inside of the room for fresh air? I heard rumors that the doors were "sealed." I hope not. Again, thanks for taking the time in responding. Maybe I'll get more luck and get a further upgrade.

Archived