Carnival Wedding Secrets?

After glancing around this board I've discovered there are many options that Carnival doesn't advertise that are available and I honestly never thought of or thought to ask about. Maybe we can help each other out here by posting some of the "secret menu". For example:

1. There are alternate hors d'oeuvres menus a total of 4 menus that you can pick and choose and mix and match.

2. You can receive your bridal bouquet when you board so that you can embellish it or whatever.

3. They will guarantee a second stateroom ready when you embark so you can one for your men and one for your women.

Please add to this list anything you've discovered that might help other brides.

They don't advertise at all! If you call Carnival they will send you the list with pictures as well. I am having a hard time to upload with pics, so I just copy and paste. Hope will help. You will be able to choose one for your wedding, i really like the idea, because the waiters will walk around with your drink all the time!

SOMETHING BLUE

Malibu – 1 oz

Blue curacao – 0.25

Pineapple juice – 3 oz

Sweet & sour – 1 oz

CARIBBEAN ROMANCE

1.5 oz light rum

.5 oz amaretto

2 oz oj

2 oz pineapple juice

Dash of grenadine

¾ cup ice

Blushing Bride

1.5 oz Skyy Vodka

.75 oz Triple Sec

2 oz Lemonade

.25 oz Grenadine

.5 oz Sprite

Electric Kiss

This cocktail is named Wedding Glow

Onboard Carnival’s Conquest

They will do custom decorations/icing on the cake. If its relatively simply they will do it free of charge. If it gets more complicated, there may be additional charges. I've attached image of what they are doing to mine (no extra charge). I then plan to add some flowers (silk), topper, and ribbon around each tier myself.

You can get beef ($8) or turkey ($6) carving station or a pasta bar ($5) at the reception. It is additional cost (prices shown above are per person, at the time I asked a couple months ago), but if you want a more substantial meal, this is an option.

584031433_IMG_43111.jpg.eece91cbed4e79a7dc7b244f0b28fc3e.jpg

Thanks everyone! I will definitely be posting a detailed review for everyone when I return. The reviews from past brides were always super helpful to me with my planning and were great for helping to understand the process.

That is a great topic!

- signature drinks

- 2nd tour around the ship

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What is the 2nd Tour around the ship? Do they offer a tour prior to the cruise for the Bride? Or is this a ships tour while sailing?

I love this thread! We are getting married on November 22nd on the Miracle.

What is the 2nd Tour around the ship? Do they offer a tour prior to the cruise for the Bride? Or is this a ships tour while sailing?

I love this thread! We are getting married on November 22nd on the Miracle.

Once your wedding is booked, Carnival allows the couple and two guests to do a ship inspection tour on embarkation day. They will allow you to see the different venues and wedding set-ups for weddings that day and possibly have lunch on the ship (that is not guaranteed). It really is a helpful and clarifying experience if you have concerns or questions. We figured out doing the tour that an embarkation wedding was not for us and changed our plans.

Sometimes Carnival will grant a second tour, but it is very rare.

I will be married November 20th 2014 on the Carnival Sensation.... great to see all the info from past and present brides.... any info I get I will be back to share.... I glimpsed in reading we have a June 22nd wedding approaching... All the best! Can't wait to hear your review....

We just booked today for our 3/27/15 wedding. I am super excited and happy. Planning this wedding from a distance is kind of scary, however these boards are so helpful.

Has anyone gotten married in the main theater? I have seen pictures of this, but I can't find a review.

I will be married November 20th 2014 on the Carnival Sensation.... great to see all the info from past and present brides.... any info I get I will be back to share.... I glimpsed in reading we have a June 22nd wedding approaching... All the best! Can't wait to hear your review....

I can't wait to read your review. I am a Sensation bride on the 25th of January, 2015

Once your wedding is booked, Carnival allows the couple and two guests to do a ship inspection tour on embarkation day. They will allow you to see the different venues and wedding set-ups for weddings that day and possibly have lunch on the ship (that is not guaranteed). It really is a helpful and clarifying experience if you have concerns or questions. We figured out doing the tour that an embarkation wedding was not for us and changed our plans.

Sometimes Carnival will grant a second tour, but it is very rare.

Thank you for the information. I need to call my planner and schedule my tour.

• 2 weeks later...