2014 Canada Place Luggage Transfer to YVR

The CDS Baggage website never seems to work for me, so in case anyone is wondering about Canada Place luggage transfer, here's what I did yesterday.

You can transfer 4 bags to YVR for $40. Additional bags after that are $10 a bag. They will take credit cards, Canadian money, or US money on a 1:1 exchange ratio. We transferred two large LL Bean duffels, a large garment suitcase, and a carry-on with no problems. Dropped off around 9:30, picked up at the airport at 12:30.

If people were interested in storing bags at Canada Place for pickup at Canada Place, I believe it was $6.50 for a small carry-on and $7.50 for larger bags. We did not use this service.

I hope this information is helpful to someone!

That's very useful info, thank you for posting. Good to see the rates haven't changed for the service, and it appears they have greatly improved the timing as there used to be only an end-of-day delivery some time after 4pm.

Fingers crossed they will actually update their website some time in the future...

The CDS Baggage website never seems to work for me, so in case anyone is wondering about Canada Place luggage transfer, here's what I did yesterday.

You can transfer 4 bags to YVR for $40. Additional bags after that are $10 a bag. They will take credit cards, Canadian money, or US money on a 1:1 exchange ratio. We transferred two large LL Bean duffels, a large garment suitcase, and a carry-on with no problems. Dropped off around 9:30, picked up at the airport at 12:30.

If people were interested in storing bags at Canada Place for pickup at Canada Place, I believe it was $6.50 for a small carry-on and $7.50 for larger bags. We did not use this service.

I hope this information is helpful to someone!

Thank you geekypenguin, this information certainly is useful.

If we decide to use the transfer, do we need to pre book or just turn up at the CDS Baggage desk (office?) in Canada Place when we disembark? Many Thanks!

Thank you geekypenguin, this information certainly is useful.

If we decide to use the transfer, do we need to pre book or just turn up at the CDS Baggage desk (office?) in Canada Place when we disembark? Many Thanks!

We just turned up. We had to wait in line for about 5 minutes. There is a desk right next to the desk for the HOHO bus. If you are coming out of the cruise terminal, it'll be on your left past the rental car counters.

That's very useful info, thank you for posting. Good to see the rates haven't changed for the service, and it appears they have greatly improved the timing as there used to be only an end-of-day delivery some time after 4pm.

Fingers crossed they will actually update their website some time in the future...

Their website is truly terrible, I wonder how much business they lose to ship transfers because people don't know they are there.

• 11 months later...
what are the current prices and availability for short-term baggage at Canada Place? We are going in June. Thanks!

The desk is still there, but the website is still empty of data so in terms of pricing and hours, best to call them directly on 604-303-4500 - perhaps someone who has already cruised and used them this season might see your note and post, but it's still relatively early in the season so getting it straight from the horses mouth will likely be quicker...