For those that have rented a boat

AceDoc

We used Somerset Bridge Watersports last year and went to the Vixon shipwreck and then to a little island. It was a good deal for the money. I can't wait to do it again next May. Here are a couple of videos we took.

We rented a pontoon boat and a Boston Whaler from Somerset Water Sports. We did this rental last July when 14 family members traveled to Bermuda for our 50th Anniversary. We also went to the Vixon Shipwreck. Somerset gave us some bait and the fish were jumping out of the water all around us. Somerset staff gave us a map and suggestions on small beaches to stop at. We stopped a couple of times and did some swimming. Our grandsons rented fishing polls and did some ocean fishing and threw them back in. The prices for the Boston Whalers are on their website. I emailed them to get the pontoon price. I think it was about $400 total for the two boats and fishing equipment. We have been in Bermuda about 6 times and this was the first time we rented the boats. We had a ball as did our entire family. The Boston Whalers are really quite small and shallow. We enjoyed the pontoon boat more than the Whaler.