Carnival Faster to the Fun

We have booked a number of cabins with FTTF on Carnival Splendor the day of my daughters wedding - assume from what I have read that her room will be ready...so she can get dressed.....do you think I can count on the additional 4 rooms (paid with FTTF to be ready as well)?

Do you think it's a waste of money to pay for FTTF since we will be boarding early anyway as part of the wedding group? We will have two babies and a number of children.......that was the original reason for FTTF before we knew this was a wedding cruise.....

*When people have talked (here on this board) about getting a second room for the groom to get ready in......was that paid for?....Like with FTTF - or did you just "pick" another room that someone in the sailing party had and designate that as you 2nd room to be used by the groom and request that access be allowed to that room upon boarding? If we can get a second room then maybe we can cancel at least one of the FTTF rooms....?

Thanks for any advice.

I am 24 days out. Getting married on Carnival Legend.

As wedding couple we can have two cabins ready. One for the bride, and another one for the groom (no extra charge) . All you have to do is to give them the cabins number.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Carnival guarantees two rooms for the couple to get ready in. If you have particular cabins in your party that you'd like to have made available, than they can usually take those requests.

If you have FTTF, your cabins should be ready when you board. If you have sailing guests that do not have FTTF or Plat/Diamond status, you might be able to place their carry-ons into one of those rooms, so they're not hauling them around the ship and during the wedding (this was the scenario when we toured before our wedding).