wine program questions

ncamy

Can anyone who has participated in the wine program enlighten me on how this works? I am particularly interested in whether all of the wine must be consumed during dinner only. Can I have my wine delivered to the room? Can I drink more than one bottle a night? (You know drink two bottles one night and none the next.) Is it possible to go to one of the lounges and drink a bottle there? We are wine drinkers and will definitely participate in this program if they are offering it on our cruise next year to Alaska, but we enjoy wine at other times besides just dinner.

We did this a couple of years ago. From what I remember, they keep the bottles in the dinning room, so you would not be able to drink your bottle(s) in the lounges. If you don't want wine at dinner one night that is fine and the next you could drink two bottles if you want. If you have wine left at the end of the cruise you could take it home with you. I don't know if you could ask for a bottle to consume in your room during the cruise.

One advantage to having the wine bar on Navigator or Mariner is that you could by a bottle there and they keep it there and you could stop in at any time and have a glass from your bottle of wine.:)

Madelyn

Archived