appointments on SS Mariner

I think it all depends on your itinerary. The sea days always book first. We normally board by noon and head straight to the places where we need reservations and/or appointments. If you're OK with having an appointment while you're in a port, you should be OK boarding as late as you are.

That's the prblem. As this is a port intensive cruise, you always need to get your reservations in advance. But fear not, there are often cancellations and the spa will call you with alternate times if you tell them. I have had good luck this way in the past

Thank you, that's good to know. I'll try to get on the ship earlier. I was hopeing to go on as late as possible. I'm staying over in Vancouver and I just have to take the elevator down to the ship as I'm staying at the Pan Pacific and didn't see the point of just "hanging around" on the ship with my carry on luggage if I can't get to the stateroom. I wanted to go on as late as possible to make phone calls. :cool:

Most of the time we board around noon-1pm and have lunch at the pool grill. They will take your carry on for you so you don't have to schlep it around. It's always fun to explore the ship too even though your cabin may not be ready until about 2pm.

Archived