Chef's Table worth it for non meat eaters?

ADD Boy

We're considering the Chef's Table on our next cruise, done the Steak House many times and looking for a new culinary experience. But we don't eat meat, do fish shellfish though. Would it be worth it, and do you think they might include some additional non meat entrees?

I don't eat fish, and if you let them know ahead of time, the chef actually prepares your menu for you.... Meaning if you don't eat meat, he will make a special similar non-meat dish for you. My chicken was a substitution for their salmon. It's really quite an experience not to be missed :)

"what do you mean he don't eat no meat?"

Had to... sorry. I'm sure they'll make something for you, but I would call ahead, and book it before you get on the ship if possible, I know you can email JH, or your PVP can do it. I'd hate to book it on a sea day, and them not have a great selection of fish and seafood because they weren't expecting it.

I don't eat meat (but do eat seafood). Although when we booked Chef Table, we let them know I didn't eat meat. They also asked the day before in the main dining room if there was any food restrictions.

They food they made me was absolutely amazing. Very worth it.

Edited by LilMissScareAll

It is worth it to do once - same menu made the 2nd time boring. That said, my MIL had all these crazy restrictions the time we took her and Chef was amazing. Here is a picture of the menu for us meat eaters...

945064_10152806204790015_1871282156_n.jpg

When does the chef's table take place? During normal dinner hour or earlier in the day?

If I am not mistaken, we met at 5:45 for a 6pm start...

We're considering the Chef's Table on our next cruise, done the Steak House many times and looking for a new culinary experience. But we don't eat meat, do fish shellfish though. Would it be worth it, and do you think they might include some additional non meat entrees?

"IF YOU DONT EAT YOUR MEAT...YOU CANT HAVE ANY PUDDING!!!!!!!!!" YO!!! another beer here!!;):D:)

There was a vegetarian when we did the Chef's table and they did a very nice selection for her. Also I do not eat seafood and the Chef made me something special but was prepared close to what the seafood dishes were.

The Chef visited our table the night before and asked us if we had any diet restrictions or dislikes.

It worth it and should not be missed. :D