Concierge lounge coffee machine

Half and half is an American and Canadian item. Ask for it in another country and they will be clueless. I learned this in Australia. I asked a friend's mother where I could get it thinking she would know more than my friend. The answer was, "half and half what?"

Are white russians available around the world? If so, they likely aren't using already prepared half and half. They likely use real cream.

OP, we were on Rhapsody and Radiance both in Alaska this summer and there was no half and half in the CL. The coffee machine on each ship did make a great cup of coffee, Latte being my favorite. If you need half and half in your room, buy a box of the little mini moos half and half at your local grocery store and bring it along. That's what I did.

Gina

Super idea Gina! I've never been fond of those little cups because the ultra pasteurization alters the taste, but it's still better than the gross non-dairy creamers. ::shudder:: But from the sound of it, the lattes are great so I will probably just fine without my cream.

ps really hard to not mention "the Dude" whist talking about White Russians:D

• 1 year later...

We're in a Grand Suite on the Vision OTS in a few weeks and I'm wondering about the coffee machine in the Concierge Lounge. I have a dairy intolerance and usually drink my coffee with almond or soy milk. I know I can get my soy latte from Cafe Latte-tudes, but is it available in the Concierge Lounge, too? It would be very nice to start the day with a soy latte oder soy cappuccino in the Concierge Lounge. :)

We're in a Grand Suite on the Vision OTS in a few weeks and I'm wondering about the coffee machine in the Concierge Lounge. I have a dairy intolerance and usually drink my coffee with almond or soy milk. I know I can get my soy latte from Cafe Latte-tudes, but is it available in the Concierge Lounge, too? It would be very nice to start the day with a soy latte oder soy cappuccino in the Concierge Lounge. :)

I did not see soy milk in the CL this past March.

Oh that's a pity. :( But maybe I can ask the Concierge to keep some soy milk available?

Does the coffee machine have the milk inside and makes the special coffee by pushing a button? Or does a waiter steam the milk and prepare the coffee like a barista at Starbucks?