4 days and counting.....

Hi everybody....

We are 4 days from our wedding. Right now I am listening to the reception songs, which brings tears to my eyes already. I am getting nervous and very emotional.

We are having the Time to celebrate Big package with Carnival. I will make a review with pictures when we get back. All I have to say is: when we booked the date was like I was going to wait forever....now the time is here. Enjoy every minute of your planning because goes by really fast. Cheers.

Hi everybody....

We are 4 days from our wedding. Right now I am listening to the reception songs, which brings tears to my eyes already. I am getting nervous and very emotional.

We are having the Time to celebrate Big package with Carnival. I will make a review with pictures when we get back. All I have to say is: when we booked the date was like I was going to wait forever....now the time is here. Enjoy every minute of your planning because goes by really fast. Cheers.

I was just thinking about you today and wondering if you were traveling yet and how you were holding up. I'll be waiting excitedly for your return and your review. Just remember marrying your best friend is all that matters and all those little details don't mean a thing....let go and have fun!

Congratulations! Remember to not sweat the small stuff and don't forget to enjoy your day. Try to remember every amazing detail because it does go fast.

And definitely get someone to take A LOT of photos, even the things that seem insignificant. My sister-in-law and brother had their digital camera & video camera in hand at all times and photographed everything. At the beginning of the day she told me she would be really annoying and always have a camera in my face, but that I would appreciate it someday. I had a couple requested shots to, like getting picture of grooms face when I first walk into the ceremony. Everyone always looks at the bride and photographs that, but I wanted a picture of what I saw and his reaction (which was perfect). But, they got some pictures I probably would have forgotten, like the guest book table & food table, and I'm glad I have those. And if your guests take a lot of photos, you may not need to spend as much on the professional photographer photos.

But, my biggest advice is to let go a bit and trust the coordinators to do their job, so you can relax and enjoy the day. Once I stopped worrying about making sure that everyone was where they needed to be and just let them handle that, my stress went to nearly zero and I was able to just enjoy everything. All the little details, which we all stress over beforehand, none of them will matter anymore on your wedding day. You won't even notice those things. Which is good because you should be concentrating on being happy and enjoying the moment. And have fun!