Nellie's Beach Cabana - suite guests only now?

luckyprincess

Anyone know if there is a waiting list, for Nellie's cabanas, that gets created after boarding?

We did Enchantment last year and went straight to guest services after boarding. They were creating a wait-list for cabanas on coco key and by sailing time awarded cabanas based on the list. Didn't know if they do something similar for Nellie's cabanas on Labadee. My cruise planner shows some Nellies cabanas available, but when I go to book it I get them message "no offerings found". The other offerings state to "check on board". We are NOT in a suite, but are interested in a cabana. Just wondering if anyone's ever seen a wait-list created on boarding and, if so, where to go or who to see to get on one.

Thanks in advance for any insight anyone might have,

ATCMickey

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone know if there is a waiting list, for Nellie's cabanas, that gets created after boarding?

We did Enchantment last year and went straight to guest services after boarding. They were creating a wait-list for cabanas on coco key and by sailing time awarded cabanas based on the list. Didn't know if they do something similar for Nellie's cabanas on Labadee. My cruise planner shows some Nellies cabanas available, but when I go to book it I get them message "no offerings found". The other offerings state to "check on board". We are NOT in a suite, but are interested in a cabana. Just wondering if anyone's ever seen a wait-list created on boarding and, if so, where to go or who to see to get on one.

Thanks in advance for any insight anyone might have,

ATCMickey

I'm interested in this as well. We sail next weekend and our cruise planner shows that cabanas are no longer available. However the add to cart button is available for hillside cabanas but it will not let you complete the booking. I called RCCL and they said to check once we are onboard.

Anyone have luck grabbing a cabana once onboard?

I'm interested in this as well. We sail next weekend and our cruise planner shows that cabanas are no longer available. However the add to cart button is available for hillside cabanas but it will not let you complete the booking. I called RCCL and they said to check once we are onboard.

Anyone have luck grabbing a cabana once onboard?

I would recommend going to the Exploration desk as soon as you board to reserve a cabana. I believe the shore excursion desk is open at 11:30.