Another Early Saver question

loppster

I have searched and did not find a definite answer to this. We are booked on early saver interior category 4f stateroom. I have checked the fare viewer and there is super saver sale for category IS that is cheaper than what we booked. Do we qualify for the price difference?

Thanks in advance!

I have searched and did not find a definite answer to this. We are booked on early saver interior category 4f stateroom. I have checked the fare viewer and there is super saver sale for category IS that is cheaper than what we booked. Do we qualify for the price difference?

Thanks in advance!

You are available for that rate. If you want to switch to Super Saver you CAN, but you lose your Early Saver status and are now in a Guarantee room with Carnival picking your room location / number.

Also, I saw Super Saver rates not too long after booking, and they WERE cheaper at the time, however, by the time I got my final savings, I was MUCH under that original Super Saver rate I saw. Once you lock yourself into Super Saver, there's no more going down...

Is the price protection policy the same for new and existing Early Saver bookings?

No. New and existing Early Saver bookings both have price protection up to 2 days prior to sailing. However new Early Saver business cannot be protected to Super Saver, Instant Saver, or any fare that does not offer cabin assignment or any rate not publicly advertised on Carnival.com.

The policy for existing Early Saver business is slightly different in that they can be protected to Super Saver and Instant Saver fares. Please note if existing Early Saver guests want to be protected to Super Saver or Instant Saver they will be required to forfeit the stateroom they selected and we will assign their stateroom at check in.