Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

justindrover

Wondering if anyone could assist or provide insight?

Traveling with my almost 4 year old daughter that absolutely loves the make-up and princess thing too a tee. Wondering if the Royal Sea Package is worth the intangibles of nearly $200 or should I just get the sessions on their own which is approx. 400

Secondly would you consider a 4 year old maybe too young for the Bibbidi Boutique

Lastly us the royal sea package something that I need to book at least at the 75 day mark to have a chance of getting into it?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Wondering if anyone could assist or provide insight?

Traveling with my almost 4 year old daughter that absolutely loves the make-up and princess thing too a tee. Wondering if the Royal Sea Package is worth the intangibles of nearly $200 or should I just get the sessions on their own which is approx. 400

Secondly would you consider a 4 year old maybe too young for the Bibbidi Boutique

Lastly us the royal sea package something that I need to book at least at the 75 day mark to have a chance of getting into it?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated

Book it, it's a great age she will enjoy the pamper you will enjoy the photos, it's only on the Fantasy, yes expensive but the experience is fantastic wish it was there when my daughter was that age.

On formal night the. Sea days the slots will go you might be lucky but it's popular you can however book onboard.

Children grow up do quick she is at the perfect age IMHO a bit older then they fall out of the characters bit.

Enjoy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by DISNEY FANTASY

Disneyland BBB states 3 years of age for the service but when I asked about that with a castmember, she said the age is really meant more as a recommendation.

They just want to make sure the child will sit in the chair for the entire experience (not squirm or fuss etc).

So if your little one is able to do that, you should be good to go!

We are excited to experience the only BBB at sea. Have our reservations already made!

If you are ever going to do it' date=' 4-5 is probably the best age. When they hit 6 or so, they are just dressing up. At 4, they are meeting the "real" Cindy, etc.

Yes, book at 75 days (or whenever your window opens.)[/quote']

I think my 9 year old granddaughter is saving to do this.

She'll be 10 when we sail. Is she too old?

I think my 9 year old granddaughter is saving to do this.

She'll be 10 when we sail. Is she too old?

No, she isn't too old, but the experience is different. She will be a 10 year old dressing up to look like a princess, but she won't believe that she has met the REAL Snow White, etc. That's doesn't mean that she won't have fun and enjoy being fussed over and dressing up. It is just a different attitude.

Most kids realize at about 6 years old (some a little earlier, some a little later) that they have met a person dressed up to look like whomever. Prior to that, they truly believe that they met Belle or Chip or whomever.

Yes, there is a package that allows for the service plus costumes. It appears to me that the package that includes a costume is fairly more than if you buy the apparel at Disney store and bring it with you.

I'm sorry to ask a question on your post, but I wasn't going to sign my daughter up, she's 34 months, but some people are encouraging me to do it, so what is your opinion, is she too small and it will be a waste of time? She knows the princesses and really likes Ariel and Rapunzel, but will it be too much for her age?

sorry for posting here :o

I'm sorry to ask a question on your post, but I wasn't going to sign my daughter up, she's 34 months, but some people are encouraging me to do it, so what is your opinion, is she too small and it will be a waste of time? She knows the princesses and really likes Ariel and Rapunzel, but will it be too much for her age?

If she can sit in the beauty chair and allow for the service to be performed, she is old enough as far a Disney is concerned. I dont think a 3 year old is to young personally. Just imagine whether she will have a reaction to her seeing her transformation. Will she understand it? Appreciate it? If so, you should be good to go.

Edited by ogold72

Another vote for "I wouldn't." Buy her a princess dress and brush her hair...and she'll be fine. Get the dress at the Disney Store, on line, Target, or wherever--NOT on the ship where they are terribly overpriced.

Per DCL, if she can sit for the service, she is old enough for them to take your money, but I'd wait for the next trip.

Edited by moki'smommy

I am going to go ahead and book her. What I have done is shown her the you tube video describing and showing the boutique and she is amazed with it.

I find it gives her a little taste of it and she is constantly asking for the princess movie

I am going to go ahead and book her. What I have done is shown her the you tube video describing and showing the boutique and she is amazed with it.

I find it gives her a little taste of it and she is constantly asking for the princess movie

My daughter had her 3rd birthday party at our local "Princess Parlor" and she and all her friends were able to sit and were enamoured with the process. We will definitely be booking BBB if I can as SOON as my window opens. She'll be rightat 4 years old at the time.

Just trying to point out if you daughter is really into the whole princess thing like mine is, she should be fine. We can't wait!! :)