Halloween Cruising

I've just realized that the cruise we are about to book includes October 31.

I think I have read reviews from people who have sailed over Halloween, and remember that there are costumes and events involved.

Can I please have details - do kids & adults dress up? Is there any special event for those dressed up, or Halloween in general?

Thanks! :)

Three of us dressed up and had a great time; the group costumes were amazing. The winner on our sailing was a "green army man" complete with curved wooden base he carried around and put on the floor before he struck a pose like the old, plastic toys from the 1960s.

There were special dessert modifications (I wasn't impressed) in the dining room.

The other passengers made Halloween wonderful...start planning your costume now!

We were on the Splendor for it last year and it was a good time. Lots of adults and kids dressed in costume. There was a party in the atrium for adults, lots of decorations and photo ops and a special dessert in MDR. The kids camp had trick or treating around the ship and it ended with a little party.

We love cruising on Halloween! Yes, adults and kids dress up. Yes, there are special events. Halloween themed decorations all over, costume contests, door decoration and room decoration contests, candy is passed out or left in containers outside of doors to help yourself. There are special drinks and desserts available. It's so much fun and it is amazing how creative people get with their costumes. I'm going to miss it this year, but at least we do get to cruise this year.

I've just realized that the cruise we are about to book includes October 31.

I think I have read reviews from people who have sailed over Halloween, and remember that there are costumes and events involved.

Can I please have details - do kids & adults dress up? Is there any special event for those dressed up, or Halloween in general?

Thanks! :)

Our cruise on the Breeze this yr will go through Halloween too.. Oct 25 - Nov 2.. we can't wait. .this will be our first Halloween on a cruise.. My husband was born Oct 31 so Halloween is HUGE in our house.. and he turns the big Five-OHHH this yr.. lol.. so we're celebrating big. What ship were you thinking of sailing with?

I've done Halloween cruises several times and they are a blast. There seems to be more adults especially single guests and couples than families with children. Yes many guests dress up and I will be one of them. You'll see some creative costumes.

Gary

Our cruise on the Breeze this yr will go through Halloween too.. Oct 25 - Nov 2.. we can't wait. .this will be our first Halloween on a cruise.. My husband was born Oct 31 so Halloween is HUGE in our house.. and he turns the big Five-OHHH this yr.. lol.. so we're celebrating big. What ship were you thinking of sailing with?

Looking at the Sunshine on 10/25.

There is a review in my signature for our Halloween 2013 cruise! It was a blast! Lots of details and pics and pics of costumes as well.

Will definitely read it tonight!

Thanks to all who responded. :)