More Divina questions

dogchopper

I am starting my packing list (my cruise is sept 6th) and I thought I had bookmarked a page that had all the daily programs on it, but I didn't...

So.. Does anyone have them? What I really want to know is what is going on to dress for each day. Like Saturday is probably no biggie but... What night is gala night, what night is the white party, the Italian one, the 60's one.. It helps me lay out my packing list. I'm kind of strange cuz I usually put it on a spread sheet by the day..

Also,

I see three are dancing lessons .. How much so they cost? I've always wanted to do that !!

I am starting my packing list (my cruise is sept 6th) and I thought I had bookmarked a page that had all the daily programs on it, but I didn't...

So.. Does anyone have them? What I really want to know is what is going on to dress for each day. Like Saturday is probably no biggie but... What night is gala night, what night is the white party, the Italian one, the 60's one.. It helps me lay out my packing list. I'm kind of strange cuz I usually put it on a spread sheet by the day..

Also,

I see three are dancing lessons .. How much so they cost? I've always wanted to do that !!

Dog,,here is a link to eroller's Flickr photos of Divina which has the daily's. I'll be doing a "live" review from Divina in less than 3 weeks and will be posting the daily's each day so you can have the latest info before you sail.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/eroller/sets/72157643234679793/page6/

Dog,,here is a link to eroller's Flickr photos of Divina which has the daily's. I'll be doing a "live" review from Divina in less than 3 weeks and will be posting the daily's each day so you can have the latest info before you sail.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/eroller/sets/72157643234679793/page6/

Thanks!!

I look forward to your review !

Have a great time