Kuna's in Dubrovnik

rdytocruz

Does anyone who has traveled to Dubrovnik recently remember approximately how much a lunch (maybe local seafood) costs at the smaller restaurants on the side streets. I want to get kunas at the bank before I leave the US as I am afraid that the ATMs will be mobbed with the cruise ship crowd. How much did you spend while in Dubrovnik and what should we not miss? Thanks!

I'm not sure how much lunch would cost, but I do remember that the exchange rate there was pretty decent, so it probably wouldn't be outrageous. Dubrovnik is a breathtakingly beautiful port, I'd recommend walking the walls of the fortress that surround the city. We did this last June and although it was hot to the point that we felt like we were melting, it was SO worth it. The views were amazing! I don't think you need to plan too much for this port though, there's not very many "attractions", but it's interesting to just walk around and take things in.

Archived