Breakaway B1 Aft Balcony

kbaran

My husband and I will be sailing for our second time on the Breakaway this October. On our previous sailing to Bermuda we had a normal midship balcony cabin. We initially booked another midship balcony for this cruise but when pricing started to meet our budget we decided to upgrade to an aft balcony specifically one on deck 9. This is our first time sailing aft as we usually prefer midship but couldn't pass on such a large balcony experience. My question is for those who have had a aft balcony on deck 9 is if there are always 2 normal chairs and a small table as well as 2 chaise loungers? I have seen many people post pictures of this configuration and want to know what to expect. If this is not the case would the cabin steward be able to bring us loungers per our request?

My husband and I will be sailing for our second time on the Breakaway this October. On our previous sailing to Bermuda we had a normal midship balcony cabin. We initially booked another midship balcony for this cruise but when pricing started to meet our budget we decided to upgrade to an aft balcony specifically one on deck 9. This is our first time sailing aft as we usually prefer midship but couldn't pass on such a large balcony experience. My question is for those who have had a aft balcony on deck 9 is if there are always 2 normal chairs and a small table as well as 2 chaise loungers? I have seen many people post pictures of this configuration and want to know what to expect. If this is not the case would the cabin steward be able to bring us loungers per our request?

If your balcony does not have loungers you may request them.