Epic balcony or inside 3/4 beds Western Med

alise007

I am hoping to book the Epic RT out of Barcelona for Oct 19 on our kids fall break. They are 6 and 8 yrs old.

We have sailed on a balcony without kids on RCCL in Alaska but the past 2 cruises with kids we had an OV (big window) on the NCL Dawn and last week on the Star we had an Inside. We did the U shape on the Dawn for our Boston-Quebec cruise.

With the Star Inside cabin the steward said he wasn't able to do the U shape so we had the wall to wall beds with the 1 pull down. The steward would put the 3rd bed away after we left in the morning so we had more room to move around.

So for the Epic -- I have seen the cabins have two pull down bunks- And for the balcony it is a pull down and the other sleeps on the sofa?? (I1 inside guarantee-- are all 3/4 inside cabins two pull down berths?)

To be honest which is more comfortable? It looks like I can get a Balcony for 300 euro more which is pretty tempting but my biggest hesitation is the SMOKING policy will still be in effect. It was bad enough on our Baltic Cruise walking down the hall at times to our Inside with the smoke from the balcony.

I am very familiar with the layout of the Dawn/Star rooms but the Epic is completely different. I normally use a shoe organizer put up the kids electronics and hair accessories etc..... will there be a straight door anywhere to hang this?