Set Sail Pass

Just printed out our Set Sail Pass and now waiting to print Luggage Tags. They won't be ready to print for about 3 weeks. This cruise is getting closer. Can't wait to see Barcelona and then sail back on Liberty to FLL on the TA. There are 13 of us going and we are all getting excited. You would think this would be our first cruise. The planning and anticipation of boarding the ship and hearing that first BOING!!!, music from heaven in my opinion.

Just printed out our Set Sail Pass and now waiting to print Luggage Tags. They won't be ready to print for about 3 weeks. This cruise is getting closer. Can't wait to see Barcelona and then sail back on Liberty to FLL on the TA. There are 13 of us going and we are all getting excited. You would think this would be our first cruise. The planning and anticipation of boarding the ship and hearing that first BOING!!!, music from heaven in my opinion.

A TA is on our bucket list, Especially on a ship like liberty. I hope you will tell us how it went.

A TA is on our bucket list, Especially on a ship like liberty. I hope you will tell us how it went.

I certainly will. We sailed Adventure in May of 2011 from San Juan to Malaga Spain and had possibly the best cruise. Our first TA. Gotta love those sea days.