Drink package/premium coffee and tea questions EOTS

rrrrall

I have searched and googled and if this has been answered I'm sorry but I never found out. I even called Royal and the guy couldn't tell me (after 15min I got tired of waiting on his computer system).

I am considering the ultimate package on my upcoming Enchantment cruise. As far as the premium coffee and tea... Where would I get those from? Is there only certain venues or can it be any restaurant(windjammer also?)? Can I get them delivered via room service?

I was also wondering if I could get a mimosa delivered via room service? Or only in the MDR and bars?

I don't see it being worth it if I have to go to a specific place to get the premium coffee or tea, but if I can order it at any restaurant or room service then I think it may be a great idea!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Forums mobile app

I have searched and googled and if this has been answered I'm sorry but I never found out. I even called Royal and the guy couldn't tell me (after 15min I got tired of waiting on his computer system).

I am considering the ultimate package on my upcoming Enchantment cruise. As far as the premium coffee and tea... Where would I get those from? Is there only certain venues or can it be any restaurant(windjammer also?)? Can I get them delivered via room service?

I was also wondering if I could get a mimosa delivered via room service? Or only in the MDR and bars?

I don't see it being worth it if I have to go to a specific place to get the premium coffee or tea, but if I can order it at any restaurant or room service then I think it may be a great idea!

No room service with the packages.

Specialty coffee and tea from restaurants and Cafe Latte-Tudes.

I got the replenish, which has the coffees and teas. Lattitudes ( aka starbucks had them) and also in the dinig room I was able to order mochas, espressos etc. I didnt really try to order them anywhere else. It was worth it.

No room service with the packages.

Specialty coffee and tea from restaurants and Cafe Latte-Tudes.

Thank you (:

Just have to figure out if morning coffee and evening tea is worth leaving the room for lol

I think it could pay off financially, I love wine with dinner and that is $9 a glass almost, I love coffee drinks $5-7 before breakfast and mimosas after. I don't drink sodas but I love juice which is $4-5 and drink cocktails $8-9 in the evenings.

But as I thought on it more, I am the only drinker within my family but never fails whoever I am with will always taste test a sip of 1 or 2 of my drinks during the day (my mom can't actually drink because she has blood sugar problems and husband just never has cared for it, not even coffee, he always orders a drink then after 1 or 2 sips it is handed to me or left somewhere). I've never used the package so it wasn't a big deal when someone would take a little sip to try a drink they'd never heard of. I think buying the package, I'd have to constantly stay alert to not allowing that to happen and it may just cause more stress than it is worth anyway. That would be embarassing.