Celebrity Eclipse 21st sept cruise

mcd1411

• 2 weeks later...
We will be there and can't wait! :)

Jamie and David

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thought we were the only guys on board. Only 19 days till we set sail.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Thought we were the only guys on board. Only 19 days till we set sail.

Can't wait! Just started sorting the wardrobes out! Taking so much stuff but I guess that's the beauty of not having to fly! :)

Hoping to get to the ship nice and early!

Can't wait! Just started sorting the wardrobes out! Taking so much stuff but I guess that's the beauty of not having to fly! :)

Hoping to get to the ship nice and early!

We are flying down to Heathrow take it that you guys are driving you got far to travel

Lol, we haven't planned anything at all...we usually just get off and have a mooch about! It's more about having a bit of time together (we can go ages without seeing each other), having some nice dinners and copious amounts of cocktails! Between us, I think we must have done about 30 cruises but I'm a celebrity virgin :))

Celebrity is fun and quality is really good. Our only basis for comparison is Holland America, which was not as good.

All the cruises we have done before have been gay ones with Atlantis so this is our first "straight" one! Really looking forward to the break from work and some sunshine. Will probably do something similar and just mooch round the towns we visit. I also love staying on the ship when everyone else is ashore!

I'm 42 and hubby is 44. Our friends are also early 40s

Ahhhh, sounds brilliant...I'm in Las Vegas with work at the moment and David is in Orlando....I think we a re planning to do some packing/sorting out when we get back in our days off!...Nice to hear that you like celebrity! I'm Jamie (35) and my partner is David (34)

Can't wait to get on nice and early and have a look round with a glass or 6 of champagne ;)

Enjoy your trip(s) and see you onboard for some champagne! We can guarantee you we'll be in the martini bar a lot lol

I'm Alan and hubby is Philip ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410124048.290611.jpg.27c43f1502c447d30cc60bd92ca2fb67.jpg

We are planning on getting to Southampton port around 1300 so also planning on getting there nice and early!

It's raining here in Vegas so don't be jealous! Lol...just packing up to come home, seriously counting down the days now!

I've just checked some 14 day weather forecast and of it's to believed, it says Sunday 21st will be 23C and Sunny....hopefully we will see you boys for a sail away cocktail in the sunshine :)

Hoping the weather will be really hot once we get sailing south! I have a plan to spend quite a bit of time sunbathing [emoji295]️[emoji295]️[emoji295]️

You will boat definitely see us for sail away cocktails. Just don't let me start on the Long Island ice teas [emoji483][emoji483][emoji483]

Have a good flight back [emoji106]